Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dr. Jean Dodds and a course on canine nutrition

I am presently taking this course and since several of you have written to me about what to feed you dog I thought I should share this.

https://www.myhealthydog.dog/store

Jean Dodds has lead the way in many innovative ways.  She was the first to prove that dogs do not need a rabies shot every year and that, in fact, the shot is good for seven years or longer.  She is  now doing a "smaller rabies dosage" study for smaller dogs.  Many of you may not realize that a Havanese is given the same amount of rabies vaccine  as a Great Dane puppy.  It has now been proven via her latest study but will probably take years to be incorporated into our legal system.

Again, I will add here that I am not in favor of Lyme or Lepto vaccines and they are not worth the risk.  If anyone wants more information please contact me.