Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dog food

Below is a link to an analysis of the dog food I give my dogs.  I use Pacifica the most, but do buy the other varieties of this food. I had no problems switching from one type to another.  This is the same manufacturer as Orijen (Champion Dog Food).  All their food is made from local sources.  They use to be in Canada, but it seems they have moved to Kentucky.

At the end of the analysis, the author states "Enthusiastically recommended." 
and gives the food a five-star rating out of five.

I have been using this for years now and have had no issues.

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/acana-dog-food-grain-free/

However, each dog is unique, and some do well on various proteins and kibbles.  Overall, unless your dog has a particular issue,  I would highly recommend this food.

And, no, I do not receive any rebate or reward for recommending this food.